Saskatoon SK S7N 5A3
Open Monday-Thursday from 10am-2pm by appointment only.
For non-urgent questions, please e-mail us. We will provide prescription renewals, and help however we can remotely.
For contact lens orders, please email us, we can send you an e-invoice and ship directly to your home.
Holiday and reading break hours may vary so please call ahead.View map/directions to Campus Vision U of S
Services at this location
- Eye Exams (eye doctor / optometrist) available every day
- Contact lens fitting & training
- Eye health concerns / eye infections
- Dry eye clinic
- Retinal photos
- Visual Field Testing
- OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography)
- Eyeglass lens replacement
- Glasses repair & adjustment
Doctors at this location
- Dr. Karla Hillis
- Dr. Kelsey Dunham
- Student eye exam
- Starts at $90
- If you wear contact lenses, exam fee is $120
- Adult eye exam
- Starts at $105
- If you wear contact lenses, exam fee is $135
- Contact lens fitting
- Starts at $50 (depends on lens type)
- First time wearers must complete training session ($20)
- Eye health concern
- Starts at $25
- Many eye health concerns are covered in full by SK Health Care
*Typical fees listed. Subject to change. Specific conditions, treatments or evaluations may be charged differently. Contact us to confirm..